Why Choose A Tiled Roof Conservatory?
When you choose to change you conservatory roof to an insulated tiled roof, you will transform an underused space into a cosy extension to your home adding value and usability.
It’s the perfect alternative to removing your conservatory and building an extension. It is specifically designed as a hassle free way to make use of your conservatory and turn it a fully usable room.
- No compromise on natural light – solid lightweights roofs can be fitted with roof lights to maintain the bright and airy feel of traditional glazed conservatory roofs.
- Save on expensive replacement extension build costs – this system has been designed to fit simply and easily onto existing conservatories.
- The advanced, fully insulated system means you will save on heating bills.
- Effective weather protection – reduced glare from the sun or noise from the rain.
- The roof tiling is suitable for installation on new conservatories as well as existing ones.
Lightweight Replacement Conservatory Roof
Our tiled conservatory roof converts your conservatory into a usable all year round sun-porch with amazing insulating properties.
If you are looking for a high quality tiled conservatory roof then look no further than our Tiled Roof Systems. We are specialists in removing old conservatory roofs and replacing them with new, state of the art, truly lightweight tiled conservatory roof.
Most importantly we remove the old conservatory and place a fully engineered and designed roof as a replacement. This is NOT an over or under board cheap or structurally uncalculated alternative
- Incredible U-Value
The Light weight tiled roof gives a u-value of up to 0.15 that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight Structural Frame
A GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) fully structural frame with integrated insulation provides a complete roof solution. This adds the lowest additional weight to your existing conservatory compared to alternative systems.
- Choice of Tile and Slate Colours
All tiles have been tried and tested for many years in the most extreme weather conditions giving you total peace of mind.
All roof components come with a 40 year guarantee as standard and a life expectancy of 50 years on all tiles.
- Building Regulations
All roof replacements must be approved by Building Control and comply with the approved regulations. We arrange all this for and complete all the necessary paperwork. You will have total peace of mind that your new extension is fully compliant.
- Incredible U-Value